Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm still here!

Okay.. so I have company in for a week from Cali, Matthew's Dad and his girlfriend.  We're having a lot of fun and time has flown by and I was like EEK.. my blog!!!

I have not forgotten about my challenge, it's actually on my mind a lot.  I know I didn't post on the previous Monday and I was aware of it when I skipped it.  I am also in the process of switching some goals and things around in my life to better suit my current situation.  I will explain more later when I have a moment.

Company leaves on Saturday afternoon so I am hoping for a chance to update more afterwards.

I am still doing great with my food and mediocre on my exercise, but it is still there.  I am ordering a couple of new DVD's this Friday to add to my choices and maybe excite my muscles. 

I hope everybody else is doing well also and losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment