Beginning Weight: 194
Total Weight Loss: 9
Current Weight: 185
I have lost 9 pounds in 1 month! WOW! If I continue, I will be 176 pounds by March 23rd and 167 pounds by April 23rd! Whoa. When you put it like that, to be 167 pounds in 2 months, that's a-mazing. I want it!
OH and I got on the scale this morning and saw I lost a pound. In my mind, for some reason.. I want to document it (blog it) so that if it adjusts at all tomorrow morning (my official weigh-in day) I can still use today's weight. Is that cheating? Maybe, but I'm taking it anyway!
I am enjoying this low calorie thing. I like the frequent snacking - counting calories isn't so bad when you have an iPhone. My iPhone has been a dream come true with this eating and running stuff! I've heard of a lot of people being hungry on a low calorie diet - I've found that I'm struggling to take in the recommended calories and am always content. Odd? Maybe.
Looking forward to my run today! Last night did ketllebells with Matthew. Matthew is also getting into the fitness swing of things - he got a pull-up bar that goes in the doorway and is going to start running. Even Riley is doing her workouts with me!
I think that is the biggest thing - making these changes for my daughter, showing her healthy early on. Instead of throwing a box of mac n' cheese together for her (which I have done PLENTY of times) I make us whole wheat rotini with broccoli and cheese. I also have fruits around which I had been horrible at. Excuses were that she didn't care for them - but maybe that's because it wasn't a part of our everyday meals? AND to get outdoors more, and have her enjoying the little mini work-outs makes me happy. My next big expense is going to be a bicycle with a seat on the back so we can ride around the community. FUN!
Welp, hopefully I can report tomorrow additional weight loss.. or at least that it didn't budge. :) I haven't seen 185 for a while! I haven't seen anything in the 170's since before Riley was born, almost 4 years ago. Hopefully I will be hitting that mark in a few weeks.
Later tators!
No comments:
Post a Comment