Sunday, February 6, 2011

Following?

It has helped me tremendously to follow other blogs of folks who are trying to lose weight. The more I research and learn, the more I see that I may need to be counting calories, gag! I am posting via iPhone or I would share the link of whose inspiring me to do this.

Did I also mention that last Thursday I switched from my work scale to my home one? I also now weigh 187.4 pounds!! My weigh in the week prior was 190 so this is huge!

Tonight my honey treated me to a shrimp pasta, made with whole wheat pasta of course. Normally I wouldn't have gone this route but I've been craving pasta for the last week. Better to treat myself (measuring out a serving of course) rather than torturing myself, right?

Tomorrow I start week 3 of C25k and am looking forward to it. I'm thinking I need to increase my work-outs to include weight training. Food for thought anyway! I'm sure the first time I see zero weight loss, it will provide enough motivation for me to take that next jump in exercising! For right now, I think I will focus more on running. I will also research more about this calorie counting thing and let you know.

Keep thinking thin! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment