Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm feeling fat.

And bloated.  And lazy.  And gross.  UGH!!!!!

I blame it on the vacation.  I blame it on being really busy with work.  I blame it on a lot of things, other than blaming it on ME!

When I can feel it, you know it's time to smack yourself upside the head and say GET ON WITH IT!  I have really good days (which is why in some blogs I can be extremely excited and probably make things seem better than what they are) and then there are days like these, where I need a reality check and I'm giving myself one right here (where I'm probably making things seem worse than what they are).

Kalien, you have not exercised (formally) in over 2 weeks.  (Buttt you did go hiking and swimming!!)  And Kalien, just because you went hiking and swimming does not mean you burned enough calories to compensate for the food that you ate!!  AND stop eating lazily and get your butt to the store for some real food.  No more processed crap, no more sweet stuff, no more frozen shat and no more PIZZA!  You know you'll feel better, more rewarded and get something out of exercising and eating right so just DO IT!  Seriously and sincerely, Kalien.

I need to step on the scale, record it and move on.  I'm going to exercise tomorrow morning, work my butt off at work and come home to make something shnazzy and delicious for dinner.  Oh and did I mention I'm going to eat breakfast tomorrow?  All I need is three good days.. that's it, and I will be back on track.  I may have hid from everything for 2 weeks but I'm back now.  I'm ready.  Thanks for the break (for the first week) but now I'm feeling kinda gross, so I appreciate the slap.

I will report soon.  Everytime I think of the 12 week challenge, it stresses me out.  SO I may just try to ignore that for a little while longer, until I can report where I'm at next week.  Not giving up, just took a moment to breathe.  Wish I had done better, yada yada yada.. can't change the past, only work on the present to be provided with a good future!  Okay.. back to my report for work, almost done.. yeehaw!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you recognize what you have done and how much better you feel when you eat healthier. I have been off the last couple weeks also and gained 8 pounds. Maybe the hiking and swimming helped you a little. But yes! Step on the scale and start back on track. You can do it! We all can! As long as we just keep picking ourselves back up and starting again and again and again, we'll be okay. It's when we don't that it's dangerous. Good luck and let us know how tomorrow goes back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat. I realize what I'm doing and making excuses for everything. It's tough to pick up and move on, but we can do it. We will do it!!

    ReplyDelete