Down to 168.1 folks, a pound down from last week and a total of 25.9 pounds lost!! That is a success. On my way to meeting my goal, only 23.1 more pounds to go.. down to the nitty gritty.
I'm getting my ass up tomorrow morning at 5 o'clock so I can be at the YMCA to do spin class. I'm also going to go on Thursday. My month of group classes two times a week starts NOW - I need to mark something off my list. And this is a great way to start my challenge out.
To end this short blog, look at the goodies we got from our garden! We did a lot of harvesting yesterday with blanching veggies and making pesto with bag fulls of basil. Hopefully Fall crops treat us with just as much love.


Everything looks so yummy! I get up around 5:00 every day- want me to call you? LOL Get up and get in there- you'll feel so good. Well, you'll feel so good AFTER the class. LOL
ReplyDeleteHello fellow challenger. That's great about the losing one pound. Every little bit counts. We have the same goal weight, but I get the feeling that you're going to get there before I do.
ReplyDeleteThat is some motivation, wow!
ReplyDeleteThanks everybody! I woke up early this morning to do my work-out and I got super dizzy and had to rest. My dizziness just wouldn't let me start back up. So disappointed. :( I've never had that happen before.
ReplyDelete