Friday, September 2, 2011

It's the freakin weekend man, I'm about to have me some fun!

Okay, if you've never heard those lyrics (in my subject), it's a song but it so strongly applies to today!  Loving that it's Friday, TGIF!

Originally I was going to be working all day today and Monday.  My boss so graciously told us to leave early today which I rewarded my staff with, and approved our office to be closed on Monday!  What a nice treat to go into the weekend with.  :)  Today I left at 2pm, got on the elliptical for 45 minutes and promptly came home to take a nap.  Some few hours later, I stumbled out of the room in a hungry haze and fed myself dinner.

I need to fold the 1,229 loads of laundry my honey washed.  I also need to cut some coupons so I can tackle the stores in the morning.  On the fun side - we are putting up the dart board in our garage tonight, so I see a couple of games in my near future.  AND Matthew is surprising Riley and I with a couple of Wii games from Red Box, with one request being Zumba!  I love looking for fun ways to be active and I think this will be one of them.  If I like Zumba, I can possibly add it to my wishlist. 

This weekend I plan on getting at least an hour of sweat inducing, calorie burning activity in each day.  We are headed to my Momma's on Sunday for dinner and a day of leisure.  We need to get in our garden tomorrow to prepare it for Fall planting. 

Okay, well I was serious about my mountains of laundry, going to get started on that in 1, 2, 3.. NOW!


Like whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment