Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blogger, you fail!

I cannot make comments to anybody's posts.  When I attempt to make a comment, it tells my my account does not have authorization to view the page and makes me log-out.  It's frustrating as all get out!  Some folks posts have been extremely inspiring this week and I'd like to comment but noooo.  Ugh!

6 comments:

  1. Uh oh. I guess this is going to go around. Again. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that happen not too long ago (and pray it isn't "going around. again.")...it was partly (comeplety?) due to having the "stay signed in" button checkedd...I also had a "gmail" account associated with my blogger thing and wondered if it was causing problems. I stopped using the "stay logged in" and got rid of the gmail account and have not (knock on wood) had any problems commenting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! I actually deleted my cache (I think that's the correct term?) and unchecked the button that keeps me logged in and now I am free to comment as I please. I know I'll be making the rounds tonight to post on recent blogs, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was having trouble with my followers gadget not showing up with my followers and not allowing anyone to choose to follow me. I checked around on blogger and learned that if Google Chrome is your browser these problems clear up. It worked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, your comment on my blog did show up! I don't think you have to worry about changing your weigh in day, since you have until Monday at 11:59 Pacific Time to post an update. Of course if you just WANT to change it, feel free! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did get your comment, too. I know loads of people have had issues with blogger and comments. Looks like you figured it out. Have a great week!. Michele

    ReplyDelete