Today I did it, my colonic! I am curious to see what this will do for my weigh-in tomorrow. Anyway.. more about my colonic.
For those are not interested in POOP, do not read the below! I went to Intestinal Fitness where I was lead to a private room. Inserting the tube or prop, whatever it is.. was not painful at all, just different. It only goes in about 2 inches so for those who think it's this tube that gets shoved in your hiney, no this is not the case! The lady was so extremely comforting and took any kind of weirdness out of it. (After all, we are having a colon cleansed.. only one way to do that really!) So then she starts this machine that pushes water through your colon, and then she pushes some dials and it empties it out. When you have the water going in, you don't even know it's happening until all the sudden you feel kind of full or like your belly is swelling up which takes a little while. When this happens, you get the urge to poo, and I'd let her know and then she'd reverse it. The first half hour or so I was not impressed. She explained to me that I had blockage and sometimes it takes a while of soaking to get some of the stuff to come out. The last half was the impressive part - I didn't know I had that much poo in me!! The end was getting just nasty; black hard stools that had been in my colon for who knows how long finally making it's exit! I feel 10 pounds lighter, my stomach is flatter and I just felt good afterwards. I highly recommend this to anybody who has not tried it and more importantly for those who do not have regular bowel movements. I just feel so light!
So there's my experience in a nutshell. Just do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment