O.M.G.
So I know, I know.. it's not Thursday which is weigh-in day. I've always been a weekly weigher, but recently I love getting on the scale almost every other day. I noticed earlier on this week that I was down a pound already from last week so I jumped back on today and I have lost a whole 1.9 pounds! I usually keep those little victories to myself, but since it's remained consistent I think I can mark this one.
Ladies and gents, that means I have lost a total of 17.4 pounds! Wowza!
What's even cooler? I am now a size 14 in jeans! I started this gig at a size 18. I was able to wear a large t-shirt rather than an XL also. Here is a photo of myself trying on clothes in the Target fitting room.. I ended up purchasing what I have on! It felt so good to like what I saw. I'm definitely not completely there yet, I have to suck it in and stand in the right position to make it all look good (HA!) but at least I'm at the point where I can do that!
You know what I really notice in this picture though? My neck and face! I can see them thinning out in the photo, like I haven't noticed when looking in the mirror. Really weird.
Here's to taking it easy the next few days before my 5k race. I walked around enough in Target today like a mad woman, I feel like I got some cardio in today, lol! Going to get the bug dressed and take a nice walk outdoors and maybe a kettlebell later.
Yay to loss and not gain!
No comments:
Post a Comment