Friday, March 25, 2011

Bicycling? Me?!

Bicycling in my near future.. maybe?  At my community, I get to purchase two bicycles that people can check out and I am totally taking advantage.  I have a neighbor who recently has started to bike and she wants me to go with her so I'm really excited about it.

I took today off to get caught up around the house.  First, I need to make myself something to eat!  I'm debating between cereal and fruit OR a egg/ham/cheese mcmuffin.  Then a 10 minute work-out with kettlebell.  Then on to my cleaning.. ugh.  Hoping I can get it all done in less than 3 hours.  Throw in lunch, and then a 30 minute treadmill run and I will feel super accomplished.  Need to hit the grocery store today as well and pay bills.  If I get all this done, I am rewarded with a wonderful weekend at my mother's and coming home to a complete household, ha!  Can we say control freak?

Anyway, I better get off of here to start my day.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment