I love being home after a weekend away. Riley and I joined my Momma on a trip to Asheville on Sunday and got home today, Tuesday. It's a 4 hour drive so not bad.. but with a 3 year old, can be quite entertaining!
So relaxing there. My sister is all sorts of inspiring in different ways and I always feel good when I come back home. We did kettlebells together, which was funny! Seeing myself, my mom and sister squatting and doing some of the funny movements had us laughing a lot.
I did go overboard with the wine one evening (4 glasses versus the 2 I told myself I'd have). I also ate a delicious cupcake that my sister made yesterday, and enjoyed every bit of it! (Except for the icing.. salty icing.. hummm). Other than that, we ate delicious snacks and foods.. and within my daily calorie allowance! Mom is extremely supportive and open to eating yummy foods but being healthy about it.
Tomorrow I am excited for my run! Hopefully I still feel that way when I get off work, haha. I will run 8 minutes, walk 5 and then run another 8 minutes.. big day! I'm ignoring that on Friday, I will be running 20 minutes straight. Cannot wait until I can say that's under my belt and will be moving on to week 6!
Well happy week ya'll. I only have 3 more days, and then it's our weekend!!! This weekend we are working on our flowers and garden. Fun days in the sun are to come! May be marking day trips to the beach and camping weekends soon. I also envision finding some great trails so I can do my runs outdoors. Wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment