So I was 182.1 on 3/24, which was last Thursday. Drum roll please... today I weigh...
178.5 pounds!!! I lost almost 4 pounds this week!!!!
I know the week prior I was on my cycle, so the lack of weight loss did not surprise me and I must be making up for it this week. :) It makes me SO SO SO happy to see some movement. I have definitely been working my booty off, literally! I increased my work-outs to 50 minutes a day Monday through Friday and 30 minutes on Saturday. I've been doing great at my food and water also.
Still trying to decide if I want to do the liver cleanse or not; I'll be honest - a part of me does not want to drink all those calories, haha! It's going to be 430 calories in just apple juice alone daily for 6 days. Then I feel like I need to do a colonic on the 6th day before the actual cleanse as well as one three days afterwards in case anything is left in it. While I have one scheduled right now and can incorporate that one into it, it's an additional $85 to do another. Decisions, decisions! I need to read the entire book and then make a decision.
For now, I'm looking forward to being in the 160's by April 30th. It makes me giddy!
Tonight for dinner I had two small manicotti noodles stuffed with cheese, this was a treat and a high calorie item. With it, I had a huge spinach salad with corn, black beans, carrotts and fat free cheese. It was delicious! I stayed under my calorie count for today also, a huge part to burning 434 calories with work-outs.
WOO to being fit and healthy! :)
I'm going to owe myself a new weight loss photo in only 4.5 more pounds! EEK!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the loss, it's a good one!!! :)
ReplyDelete