Ahh.. FRESH beginning, I love the smell of it. :)
I am relieved that today is the first day of my 12 week challenge; leaving the nitty gritty behind me! Going to kick my ass at the gym today to start if off. My body needs a good beating today.
Official weigh-in this morning: 176 pounds!
(disclaimer: I know that I will drop at least 6 pounds by next Monday which isn't necessarily a "true" loss - I am retaining a LOT of water among other things that will drop quickly.. so truly, I believe I weigh about 171 but we'll go with 176 for simplicity! I am only telling you because when it looks like I have a HUGE weight loss.. this is not really the case!)
Good luck all of you! I already love the feel of the challenge and all the support that is being given. :)
Just keep that "fresh beginning" feeling all through the challenge and don't lose momentum!!
ReplyDeleteFresh beginnings are always good!! Seeing the big loss in the first week is always nice and even though it is mostly water it is motivational!! Good luck on week one :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'm having trouble getting myself up and going today...
ReplyDeleteI think most of us in the challenge will see a "big" loss the first week as we stick to eating better and getting all our fluids in. But a loss is a loss, especially if you gained that much in fluid retention! :)
ReplyDelete