Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mini update!

I am in Asheville and enjoying it out here!  It's very relaxing and the sister time is needed.  I love seeing my Orlen's (nephew) smiley face.  And my big nephew, Stefen.. boy, he is growing and making me feel older!  Anyway, we got in late on Friday evening and I enjoyed a cup of her homemade beef stew.  I love her cooking, they spoil.

Friday ended with 1095 calories!  Where are all these low number's coming from anyway?  Ha. 

I made up for it on Saturday - but not by too much!  I ended yesterday with 1378 calories.. not too shabby, and that includes 2 glasses of white wine.  Yay for sticking to my 2 drink rule!  It is always harder to eat healthy and track it when you are away from home, but I'm doing it!  I definitely know I took a bite or two of something that is not easily tracked and that I did not, but it should be minimal.  Oh and yesterday also includes a mini strawberry cupcake that was SO DELICIOUS!  We got them at the farmer's market which we enjoyed that morning.  I made lunch which includes broccoli, cantaloupe and one slice of left over DeLITE pizza that we brought.  Dinner was AMAZING.. grilled chicken breast in a corn tortilla covered with sourkraut and a salad that took up most of my plate. 

Today we are going to eat breakfast here, and then pack up and head back home.  If we make good time, I can hit the pool when we get back!  Crossing my fingers.  :)  If not, I will end up on the elliptical or a nice long walk after the sun goes down - whatever I feel like at that moment.

Can't wait to officially weigh in tomorrow and blog about my successes for the week!  Hope everybody else is doing great too.  I am going to make a commitment to get around to everybody's blog for their first week successes this week.  Debbie showed me the trick in making comments work, so it seems to be good to go now, yay.. Thanks Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment