Thursday, June 9, 2011

I love you 6!

Can I just say.. I am starting to love the way I look in my clothes.  I do!  Well.. in certain clothes.  I am still limited on what I can wear due to my weight, but dang.. I look good in a lot of them!  My recent shopping buzz is due to our company providing us with a clothing allowance.  I have fallen in love with New York & Company.  I am also in love with their coupons - the one I used today was 'buy $150 and get $70 off'.  Yes, I am serious!

OH.. a  photo from this week I'd like to share.  :)



Woo woo!  :)  See what I mean?  I've got some sassiness back!  Well you know I'm covering up the things I don't like (you've seen pictures of me showing off those sides of me!)  So I keep on chirping away.. and keep on loving every step of the way.

So an update on the SFS challenge.  Yesterday I consumed 1,098 calories, ya!  I have been keeping below 1200 lately which is crazy awesome.  This isn't done necessarily on purpose - just proper planning and no desire for additional food.  I won't make it a habit, believe me.. I truly believe that we need at least 1200 calories to be effective for a day.  Today I'm going over to my employee's house and I've planned a couple of drinks in there so I may be closer to 1300 calories today, I will update tomorrow my successes.

Another HUGE success is my weight.  I know it's not my weigh-in day but I just HAD to check.  For those who have been reading my blog, you know I've not been able to get below that pesky 170.  This morning I weighed 169.5 pounds.. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I screamed when I saw that 6.  It's only going down from here ladies and gents!  Looking forward to hitting that 159 soon too, ya!

I won't be blogging this weekend, I will be in Asheville enjoying the mountain weather!  I will touch base on Monday for our first weigh-in! 

3 comments:

  1. YIIIPPPPPEEEE for hitting the 6's !!! & I love NY & Co. too ! Looking good girl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Clothes are a great motivator!! I'll have the linky up for you to post your progress up through Monday. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful. Way to go on hitting that 6. I don't like the way I look in any of my clothes anymore. I can't wait until I can look in the mirror again and like what I see.

    ReplyDelete