Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YA for the 2nd day of success!

Today was a rushed day.  For some reason, I am struggling to get up in the morning which is really pissing me off.  I'd rather get that shut eye, then have an hour of exercise occupy my time in the evening.. well, that's how I feel in the morning when I am resetting my alarm!  Once work is done, I'm bummed I didn't get my tail out of bed. 

HOWEVER.. good news, I accomplished my goals today.  :)  I was at 1237 calories, and did my work-out.  I didn't make it to the gym but I did a mini work-out in my house, and then played basketball for about 30 minutes with the neighborhood kiddos.  Ya for fun exercise! 

I've got my work-out clothes prepared for tomorrow, and some snacks planned out for the morning.  I have to be at work early to finish some reports that my owner's need, so that leaves my work-out needing to be accomplished in the evening once again.  On Thursday however I *promise* myself that I will hit the Y to do my spin class in the am.  MUST DO IT!  I also plan on swimming for at least an hour on Thursday evening, something to look forward to.  We will be doing one of our all veggie dinners that night as well on the grill by the pool.

This weekend I'm going to Asheville (about 4.5 hours away) for some girl time with my sister.  She is a lovely cook and I know I will have great choices there, my challenge is going to be logging it.  I will do it though!  I know we will also have some nice long walks through the hills of Asheville to look forward to, as long as the weather cooperates.

Looking forward to my weigh-in on Monday morning!!  Also on a side note, I've been reading a lot of fellow bloggers participating in the Slimmer for Summer challenge and it won't let me comment on your blogs!!!!  ARGH!  I am truly inspired by a lot of the posts out there, and thank you so much for sharing your journey and helping in pushing mine along.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I love your "2011 gotta get it" list.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!

    I've been having a tough time getting out of bed in the morning, too. I don't get up to exercise, but I still have these two little "alarms" who come in about 7 each morning and yell "Mommy, I'm hungry!!"

    What I wouldn't give to stay in bed until 10...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For commenting, when you get to the sign in screen, UNCHECK the box that says KEEP ME SIGNED IN. That worked for me after a couple of very annoying weeks of not being able to comment.

    Nice on the calories and I'm trying to get in bed earlier too!

    ReplyDelete