My hubby and daughter flew out yesterday morning, they will be spending 8 days in California. Without me. Last night, I cleaned.. with the music very loud. My house is kind of spotless. (I've never been away from Riley for this long!) And I'll admit, I am kind of jealous that they are having all this fun. Getting used to the idea that I should be RELAXING is just odd to me. Anyway...
I grabbed a bottle of wine, and drank the entire thing. (Alcohol is my enemy, I take one drink and it ends up being until the end). So after my bottle of wine; I convinced a neighbor to go to Taco Bell with me and I had 3 crunchy taco's and a mexi melt. This was after I already had my calories for the day.
I even tracked it. I consumed 2731 calories yesterday, yowza.
Like I said, I ate my feelings yesterday. And I made the decision to do so. I was completely aware of what I was about to do and did it willingly and I don't feel bad about it. I really don't. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing (to not care), but I know it was a once in a blue moon kind of thing and it's what I wanted last night.
Now, moving on. Yummy snacks today including my fave: almonds. A Lean Cuisine for lunch because I really want some portion controlled mac n' cheese. And for dinner a LOT of veggies that I need to use including spinach and mushrooms. AND elliptical will be my friend this evening, along with spin class in the morning.
Kalien, you can do this. I can't imagine being alone either. I have problems when both buy are out working and I'm in alone. I'm not ready for Mike to leave, it's getting closer and closer. I hope I can stay on plan and work through it all too.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work. Take care and God Bless!!
I don't disagree with eating what we want when we are in the mood for it - like your Taco Bell. Just keep an eye on things so it stays as a once in a blue moon thing because that can so easily spiral into an every other day thing ... or so it has happened to me in the past.
ReplyDeleteAnd, hey, your home is spotless. That's always a good thing. Enjoy your spin class! :)
Well, you recognized it and are ready to move on. If you could come up with a plan for the next time you wanted to eat your way through emotions - what would it be? Try to come up with something!
ReplyDeleteI was going to say the same as Miss April - the good thing here is that you are aware of it and you can move on from there. Great progress so far!
ReplyDelete