So yesterday was day 3 and it was easy peasy! I agree with the other reviews that day 2 is the hardest, and truly it's not even that bad. For those of you who have been thinking of doing some sort of body cleanse or fast, just do it!
I feel rejuvenated. I got my mojo back. :) Today I started eating and my taste buds were in love. I had a side salad (only veggies, no dressing) and a bowl of fruit. Remember, I'm doing fruits/veggies for day 4 and 5. No other gunk! Filling up my body with love for 2 days. All I crave are those good healthy foods right now because my body feels so amazing. I have absolutely no bloating which is EXCITING! I hate that feeling of "fat" that's not really there, it can be so discouraging. And that Diet Coke I so enjoy once or twice a day, no craving. I just want water! In fact, when I think of Diet Coke.. it kind of sounds gross, because of the sweetness. Weird, huh? I never thought I'd say that.
So I don't know if it was the fast or if it's all in my head, but either way.. I'm takin it!
woohoo! excellent work, glad it's working and you're feeling better. :)
ReplyDelete