Saturday, July 2, 2011

Early morning goodness.

This morning I woke up before the boy and the kiddo got up, they are still on Cali time which is a 3 hour difference.  Even though I went to sleep around 2am, I got up at 8 and hit the gym at my community.  I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical, then ended up at the pool.  I definitely think that should be routine!  Refreshing and relaxing.  I could get used to that!  And there was not another soul in sight, even better.. like my own personal pool.

Tonight is date night with my honey!  We are dropping the kiddo off at her Grandma's and we're trying out a place in downtown Raleigh, Tir Ra Nog.  I've been reviewing the menu and it looks like there are some good options to be had.  I'm sure you'll hear about it later.  Just excited to spend some one-on-one time with my man.  Maybe I can even get a good picture of us!

Hope everybody elses weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment