Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fast coming up!

1 week until we start our vacation for 10 days.  Yahoo!  I am looking forward to my weigh-in on Friday, to see where I'm at with my weight.. it's been a while since I've been on the scale.  I'm not sure if I like it or not, not weighing in as frequently?  Some days I feel great.  There have been more days where I just feel yucky, and am worried I'm gaining and if the scale told me otherwise, I may have been able to change my mind set.  It's that TOM though so my feeling fat isn't necessarily off base because I always do during that week. 

Starting my fast tomorrow!  Going to start off with zero food and only water allowed.  Depending on how I feel going through it - I may add fruits, vegetables (raw of course) and broth.   I want my body to release all the cravings and toxins before my vacation because I feel that I will have the boost to be EXTRA strong during my vacation, coming off of such an energy booster and body high.  If I feel myself getting too weak, I will respond to that.. after all, I'm not dumb.  :)

Have been exercising, but being lazy about it.  30 minutes a day, but easy stuff like fast walking on the treadmill.  It's been a tiring week at work and in the home.  But it's better than nothing!  I've been reading while on the treadmill which helps me get through it.  All the stuff I've been doing has been so boring but I cannot handle the 105 degree heat we've been having.  Plan on getting out there tomorrow morning to swim, maybe.  Either way, I will do something tomorrow morning.  While I don't wish time away and I am enjoying every day until then, I am so so so looking forward to Fall and cooler weather so we can enjoy the outdoors a little more than we have.  Excited to head to the mountains and get out and hike and swim next week in Asheville.

Anyway.. with all our preparation for our long road trip and 10 days away, at least I don't have to focus on what I'll be eating because I won't!  Ha-ha.  I will let you all know how it goes, day by day.  :)  I am still taking in nutrients and fiber to assist with digestion, nutrition, etc through Nature's Secret 5 Day Fast & Cleanse Kit.

Everybody have a great week!  I look forward to hearing the successes of the week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment