My half birthday was on the 6th. We absolutely do celebrate this! Well, more like my Mom celebrates my half birthday. She does for my sister and my daughter also. Since we all land around Christmas time, she likes to do something special for us on our halves which I love. So guess what she gifted me??...
Yes, a bicycle!!! So so so so so so and many more so's excited! It's so comfy, and just my style. It will be great for leisurely rides. We have a trail close that I plan on venturing frequently, especially in Fall. I did have to order a new front wheel, because it got tweeked a little during delivery. I am hoping next week, I can go out and get a bike trailer for the wee one! I love that she will be able to head out with me. :) Like I said, so so so excited! My brother is thrilled to have a biking buddy; we were trying to plan something for tomorrow but we can't seem to locate a cheapy bike rack for the car. Again, maybe another purchase for next week? Riley and I already tested it out.. and she is in LOVE with having a partner in crime to ride around with...
How cute is she? Adorable. I need a helmet. And something to hold water and keys when we get out on the trail, hmm. When Riley bug is with me, we won't need it.. she can keep it in her little buggy, this is the trailer I want. We will see if I can work it out money wise, it's not a cheap buy.
I've exercised a few times and plan on getting my butt in the gym tomorrow and Sunday to make it 5 work-outs. I plan on hitting up the pool at least one day this weekend and will get some laps in. Should be staying close to home this weekend, cleaning and catching up on household chores.. boooo!
Some fun things to look forward to: 1) Asheville trip at the end of this month! 2) Wisconsin trip at the beginning of August (although I'm not sure if that warrants to be on the enjoyable list). 3) My spa day coming up, I deserve to use my gift certificate I won for an entire days worth of spa treats! 4) My Father-In-Law will be coming out at the beginning of October!! Already coming up with a list of things we can do while he's here, including a day of fishing and/or camping, ya! So.. some things to look forward to. One thing I know above all else, is I'm looking forward to being at my goal weight by Christmas, so I can ask for cute clothes from all those gift givers!!
Anyway, here's some photos to end the blog with, have a great weekend all!
| We went to see Cars 2 (meh!) and here is my beautiful little girl. |
| I love fruit salad! I have been doing amazingly wonderful on my fruits this week. |
| Home grown tomatos drizzled with my light peppercorn dressing and of course fresh black pepper. Sometimes the simplest things are the best. |
I LOVE the bike! It's awesome. And celebrating a half birthday? LOL I like that idea (I normally only celebrate my birthday for the entire month of July but would LOVE to spread it out!).
ReplyDeleteP.s. yumyy fruit salad!