Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The scale = boo!

I hate the scale.  I put mine away today, and I'm not getting it back out for a while.  I will still continue to track how I'm feeling, how I'm doing with food, exercise, etc. but am not going to measure it on pounds.  My success will be how I'm feeling.  Of course if the mood doesn't strike me to get it out during my challenge, then I will get it out at the very end and see exactly where I'm at.  How scary is that!  Of course, with my love/hate relationship, I'm sure I'll be loving it again before that.  For now, I'm beating it like the lady below - ha!



Tomorrow I am going to spin in the morning, wish me luck!  Once I get back from Wisconsin (beginning of August) I'm going to go to that class twice a week for a month so I can mark the damn thing off my bucket list.

Hope everybody's week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment