Friday, July 1, 2011

the INCREDIBLE shrinking Kalien!!

I enjoy sharing photos that inspire me to move forward, this week they are photos of myself!  The more healthy you feel, the more you enjoy the way you look.. the harder it gets to continue. 

That is where I'm at right now so I really have to struggle to remain focused.  Dips in my restraint set me back.

With certain clothing, and certain angles.. I feel AMAZING!  When I get into a bathing suit or try to wear certain clothes and see myself in photos in certain angles, acky.  I am still considered overweight if you look at my BMI.  I am almost there though!  To be "healthy" according to my BMI.  Now that is exciting!

I've been exercising, ya!  I've also been eating well this week.  Today we did splurge a little at Tyler's Taproom, with their delicious nacho's and a few bites of my honey's hamburger.  I didn't go crazy though, yay me! 

Okay.. more on clothing.  Those white shorts look AMAZING, huh?  Well.. they make me look tan as crap, lol!  They are too tight though.. as in, I can't breathe in them!  I went to go get a larger size because I liked them so much and they didn't have it so I didn't go home with the white shorts.  Boo!

So anybody have plans for the 4th?  We are just relaxing on our four day weekend!  My lovey's came home on Wednesday, I
worked on Thursday.  We slept in this morning, then Riley and I headed to the pool for some sun.  We tried to go to the movies to see Cars 2 but I had the times wrong, bad Mom!  We are going to try again on Sunday.  We ended up going to Tyler's Taproom so Riley bug could have some promised ice cream.

Tomorrow we are dropping Riley off with her grandma so we can go on a date!  We still don't know what we are doing, probably decide once we get there.  No big plans for Monday either, although we did get to the Dollar Tree today and bought some red, white and blue decorations to put up around the house.  I know we're making carna asada at some point during this weekend.  Another meal includes Hungry Girl's pasta salad which is one of my favorites. 

Hope everybody else has a great weekend!  Looking forward to seeing our results on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. while I do love the white shorts..I LOVE the capris even more...they seem young and fun!

    and I totally agree with the "The more healthy you feel, the more you enjoy the way you look.. the harder it gets to continue." OMG so true...I love the gentle reminders that "the powers that be" provide me..the reminders of how crappy I felt before when I didn't track what I was eating; the reminders of how bloated I felt when I didn't drink enough water...

    Good luck this weekend...I will be keeping it low key and managable!

    ReplyDelete