Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another victory on a Thursday weigh-in!

Today I weighed in at 172.4 pounds, a 1.1 weight loss from last week!!  :) :)  My goal for next week's weigh-in is seriously to be at 169.9 or lower.  I want those 160's so bad!!!

Yesterday I had a delicious taco salad with my neighbor.  Of course it had cheese, sour cream and chips in it which I could have skipped.  The day before that I had a heavy pasta meal with mozzarella balls, tomatos, pesto and chicken.  I had too much.  Not to mention the entire bottle of wine I drank along with it.  When I weighed in on Sunday I was at 171.1 but I obviously did not maintain that through today.  Goes to show every little thing makes a difference!  BUT it's also nice to splurge now and again.  :) 

Here's to next week, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment