Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Weigh-In!

Today I weigh 170 pounds.  I lost 2.4 pounds this week, for a total weight loss of 24 pounds and only 25 pounds to go until I reach my goal weight of 145.

First, I am THRILLED.  Dang.. I lost 2.4 pounds!  That's the number I needed.  It's been a struggle to get the scale to move this past 4 weeks.  I really think being committed to logging all of my food and drink, no matter what and the Y has given me this!  I am glad to have the dedication and consistency.

Second, I am sad I didn't reach the 160's.  I realllly want to see that 169.  Silly I know, but it's in the back of my head.  Another thing that bugged me is while I have lost 24, I seriously have 25 more pounds to go?!  WTH!  This shit is no joke.

Oh well.  I am trying to get this out of my head today to celebrate my 2.4 pound weight loss!  Celebrating a co-workers birthday this evening and I am treating myself to a couple of drinks and their famous nachos.  Yes, gooey cheese, sour cream and EVERYTHING.  I will take a photo so it can last.. doesn't happen often.  :)

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment