I had proposed that today and tomorrow be my off days from working out, but I just may do some elliptical today. Once you get into a routine, it just feels good. Since it is Memorial Day weekend, I also will be splurging a little more than normal (not extreme) but enough to warrant a good work-out to recover from it. I still have come out on top with how many calories I have been burning. Really hoping for at least a 2 pound weight drop on Thursday, which gets me in the 160's. :) I am trying not to get myself worked up for it though; it is that TOM for me and I tend to weigh a little heavier on those days. It will probably be the following week that I see a large weight loss.
Today I am getting into a bathing suit. I tried on several yesterday at Old Navy and Kohl's and did not like anything. :( I got frustrated and left. So I am just going to use my old one until I lose more weight and I will purchase a BIKINI when I'm ready, ha. All the cute bathing suits are for skinny people - not chunky ones, urgh! Just because you are chunky, does not mean you want to wear a huge floral mess.
On another note, I am meeting ALL of my mini goals for this week! I have not watched any TV which is so much easier than I thought. I have worked out every day. I have also logged all of my food! I planned one of my yearly goals which is going on a hike with my tot and finding a waterfall - planned for the beginning of August. :) One thing I've noticed I've been avoiding is training for the 5k, I need to find out why. Do I not like to run? I may need to modify this, I don't want to do something my heart tells me I don't want to do. I have been loving the elliptical and so when I think of not doing this so I can run, it makes me sad!
Happy Memorial Day to all! I cherish those that put their lives out there to protect our freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment