Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Weights? Really!
Today I went in for my strength training! We got all set up on a plan designed specifically for me! Yay.
My goal is to do at least two group fitness classes each week and get 3 weight work-outs in. The 4th week in this month I will pick back up on my running so I can start training for my 5k on June 25th. They actually have a running club that I may join. After this week I may adjust? I'd like to run twice a week but fitting it in will have to be in the afternoons. Or maybe if I just plain don't feel like doing a group fitness, I will run instead. We will see! All I know is I am fricken tired from waking up so damn early in the morning. That too, I'm sure will subside.
Today I ordered a couple of things to assist me in my work-outs. I ordered a camelbak water bottle...
And a gel bicycle seat cover for my spin class!
Okay, back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment