Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's GOOD to have goals!

Without them, I honestly don't know where I'd be.  Well that's not the truth, I knew where I was without them and I like where I'm going with them.  I have several goals this week.  My week falls on Thursday through Wednesday when I think of my weight loss goals, because I weigh on Thursday mornings.  SO this is going to be my goal for this Thursday through next Wednesday or 5/26 to 6/1.  And here you have it...!
1. Watch ZERO television.  Seriously.  No movies, no DVR, no nothing.  Stay away from the TV!  I like what it does to me.  I go outside more, my house is cleaner and I enjoy cooking or preparing food more.  Gonna do it!  Besides, I got all caught up on my DVR today, LOL! 

2. Get to the gym every single day with the exception of Saturday and Sunday.

3. Track my food every single day accurately.

4. Put a plan in motion to knock a mini goal off of my list.  I can do this!  Picking dates and marking them on the calendar.

5. Begin couch to 5k program for cardio before strength training to kick start my 5k training.

6. While I have not weighed in yet for this week (that's happening tomorrow), I am not expecting a loss which I will share tomorrow.  Well by NEXT Thursday I want to see myself in the 160's, come hell or high water!

Let's do it!

1 comment:

  1. My weight GAIN seriously does not deserve it's own personal post. SO I am copping out and putting it as a comment to my blog that profressed that I would share. I weigh 170.9, so I gained .9 pounds - not bad for being that TOM and for splurging more than I should have the past week!

    ReplyDelete